So to keep me on the sunny side, here are just a few things that are making me happy today.
- We leave for North Carolina on Tuesday! Tuesday!
- We get to see our house!
- We get to touch our house!
- We get to walk through our house!
- I finished my taxes last night.
- I'm getting a refund. Not a big one, but still enough to cover a couple tanks for the car. (Well, with today's gas prices, I guess it is big.)
- Cauliflower is ready to go into the oven for dinner.
- I've rediscovered pigtails. 40 isn't too old for pigtails is it? Who cares!
It's Pee Pee! (That's Pippi to anyone not Scoob.)
- My little bluebird of happiness that sits on my desk at home, from the front of a birthday card Aunt P sent me.
I love my little bluebird.
- My little Buddha sea lion from my desk calendar at work. I keep it in my planner so I can see it whenever I need a smile.
Never fails to make me smile.
- This mushroom I found outside our front door.
It looks so perfect.
- The pretty colors in the Dale Chihuly glass chandelier at the Bellagio in Las Vegas.
So many colors!