Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Time for Joy?

We packed up the artificial Christmas tree Saturday morning to get the house ready for furniture. We had put away the stockings, wreath, and other Christmas decorations a week or so ago. And Sunday Scoob informed me that it is time for me to pack away my Christmas joy coffee mugs.




I don't know about you, but I'm of the opinion that there is no limit on the appropriate time of year to have joy. So what if they're red and green. I say let your joyful freak flag fly!

Then today he started in on these sparkly throw pillows I got at Crate & Barrel during their after Christmas sale...




I did manage to win him over with my "but they're totally appropriate for Valentine's Day" argument. So I get to have them out and enjoy them for another month or so. Heh.

1 comment: