Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another Long Week

Things with family up north have stabilized a bit, at least for now. I want to be more candid here about what has been going on, but I'm not sure that I can. It's a very personal battle for a particular member of my family and since several family members and close friends read this blog I don't want to make that person more uncomfortable than they already may be.

On the other hand, this battle has ripples and repercussions for myself and other family members, and it's something I think about every day, often several times a day. It's a difficult decision and I'm still wrestling with it.

Aunt P is preparing for major surgery on Tuesday, so I'm a bit preoccupied with that as well.

I've actually seen early morning light every day this past week. I normally arrive at the office around 10:30 am, but we were demoing a possible new work flow process this week which required me to arrive by 9:00. Cruel. To arrive by 9:00, I have to be out the door by 7:30.

And I was on time (even early!) every day this week. I deserve a freakin' medal I tell ya.

Let's just say it felt good to sleep in this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment