Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Get Back

Get back.
Get back.
Get back to where you once belonged.

Get back.
Get back.
Get back to where you once belonged.


I was so stoked when I got home last night! The refrigerator is back where it belongs and the electricity is fixed! I just don't know if the refrigerator is Jojo or Sweet Loretta Martin.

I had a dental appointment yesterday as well. And what a gorgeous day for a mid-day drive to the dentist! Sunroof open. Tunes on the radio. Driving next to the shores of the San Francisco Bay. I could go to the dentist every day like that. But insurance wouldn't cover it.

Actually, I'll be going back to the dentist on Thursday. Turns out I've either started grinding my teeth or clenching my jaw at night. I've been waking up with achy teeth and a sore jaw a few mornings now and I lost part of a filling a few weeks ago. The dentist says he can see telltale wear indicators for grinding right where the filling popped out. So I'll be back in his chair tomorrow to repair the filling and get fitted for a night guard.

Also have a phone call scheduled with the builder in the morning to make a final decision on windows, front door, and other exterior doors.

And making an appointment for Home Depot this weekend to meet with one of their kitchen designers. We've been working with a cabinetry craftsman recommended by the builder, but honestly, we have yet to see a door style we really like from him that fits within our budget. We've seen a couple of Kraftmaid cabinet styles at Home Depot, so we've decided to have them bid the job so we at least have a number to compare to with any other vendor we may choose to work with. And who knows, we may end up doing the work with them anyway.

Although, now that I just loaded the Kraftmaid website and heard the auto play music, I may have to walk away from them just on principle. I hate it when websites play music at me and don't give me a way to turn it off. Oh hey. It shut off. I guess it only plays for 20 seconds or so. But still. Annoying.

Just finished my workout, got cauliflower coming out of the oven, and Scoob just got out of the shower. Sorry it's so rushed, but cauliflower is my fav and I'm famished. Until next time…

Get back.
Get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment