Friday, May 29, 2009

More Fun with the Lady Doctor

I had my follow-up appointment with the gynecologist this morning for that biopsy. She warned me it would be uncomfortable, but Holy Mother of God, she didn't tell me (until the moment it was happening) that it would feel like 5 months worth cramping at once! Oh, and the bonus? The cramping will stay with me, at a 1 month level for about 3 -4 days, by which time I'll be ready for the main event, the real cramping.

So yea me, approximately 7 days of solid, hard cramping in my future. The upside (there's always an upside), at least for Scoob, is that I won't be all PMS-y for the first few days. It's times like this I wish we had a hot tub.

On the more medical side of things, she said that visually, everything seems fine, but she's still sending in the tissue for biopsy. I should have more news in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment